ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training (1 Day) – (CQI|IRCA Certified)
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor
The ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to perform audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
In this 5 day course participants will learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. They will acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance. Also they will develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, open forum discussions with a written examination on their final day.
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID 18207
Who should attend?
- Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 9001-based management system, either as third or second party audit.
- Quality executives/managers,
- Management representatives,
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes