ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training Course (2 Day)
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training Course
This 2 days CQI | IRCA Approved ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training Course is the first step to qualify for ISO/IEC 27001 standard on data security.
ISO/IEC 27001 standard provides the basis for effective management of confidential and sensitive information, and for the application of information security controls. It sets the requirements and the structure of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and, for each organization that attains it, it certifies to all the parts involved (shareholders, sponsors, managers, customers and suppliers) the adoption of an efficient ISMS and the continuous organization’s commitment on maintaining it.
At the end of the course, participants will know:
- ISO/IEC 27001 scope, purpose and how the standard can be used
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Procedures, their general objectives and high level requirements
- Use of controls to mitigate IS risks
Who should attend?
- who support the implementation, operation and maintenance of an ISMS within an organization
- who involved in Information Security Management
- who seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- who interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes